Tuesday, February 5, 2008

A few friendly observations

Some would say I am a very observant person, and I would have to agree with them. A few weeks ago I observed a girl walking across campus in a flimsy shirt and no coat. This came to a suprise to me because for those who have been to Logan lately would understand that there is a deathly chill that rattles the bones in the air. Recently I have observed that many people aren't wearing coats. This seems like irrational behavior to me. Why oh why do people not wear coats. Just looking at their numb arms makes me cold? Lately I have been wearing two coats because it is so cold that if I don't, I am in pain from walking in the cold and dismal weather. Maybe I should give those coatless people one of my own? But probably not.

2 comments:

Debi said...

You have a point there Kayla.

John + Bethany said...

I didn't always wear a coat when I lived right across the street from campus...but I'm sure I still wore a sweater or a hoodie or something.

I also think it's crazy when I see guys wearing shorts...that's happened a couple of times this last week. Seriously. Crazy.