Thursday, February 7, 2008

I guess I was tagged, sooo

Rach tagged me so....
Attached or single- pretty single
Best Friend- Torrie, we are pretty much like a married couple, or the entire apartment of A2.
Cake or Pie- depends on what it is. If its really good pie, then pie, but if its really good cake, then cake.
Day of Choice- October 12, or June 12. And I really like Thursdays, and Fridays.
Essential Item- chapstick and clothes.
Gummy bears or worms- Worms, the red and white ones.
Hometown- Bountiful, UT
Indulgences- Popsicles, and Rootbeer
January or July- July for sure. I can think of nothing worse than going through January again.
Kids- No kids, but sometimes I feel like the mother of my apartment.
Life is incomplete without- Laughter and love
.Marriage date- Still yet to happen
Number of Siblings- 3 sisters and 1 brother
Oranges or Apples- Oranges. I really wish I had an orange right now.
Phobias or fears- Brain Tumors, Shingles, Rickets.
Quotes- "People are always saying change is a good thing, but all they are really saying is something you really didn't want to happen, has happened." -You've Got Mail.
Reason to smile- When I feel like I have finally finished something, like a paper. Or just being able to relax.
Season- I love Fall, but right now I am becoming partial to Spring.
Tag two-I don't really have anyone to tag, since everyone has already been chosen.
Unknown fact about me- I like ferrets, they have a cool attitude.
Vacation spot of your choice- England, Italy, Southern California, Singapore, Australia.
Worst habit- my unhealthy addiction to chapstick, popping my nuckles, procrastination.
x-ray or ultrasound- probably x-ray since I have never had an ultrasound.
Your favorite food- Foods starting with the letter P. Pickles, Pineapple, Popcorn, pizza, poppyseed bread, potatoes, and also bbq chicken
Zodiac- capricorn

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I sort of hate the letter P. I'm not sure why. But I do like foods that start with P.