Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I heart good music.


I would just like to say that I have found another great artist. His name is Ray LaMontagne. I have no idea how to pronounce his last name, so I have decided we are on a first name basis and I will just call him Ray from here on out. The point of the story is that I quite enjoy Ray's music. You should all check it out. Maybe you will hate it, but maybe you will love it like me. If you would like to listen to Ray, go here http://searchbeta.playlist.com/tracks#ray%20lamontagne. I would listen to the song Let it be me. I hope you all enjoy!

2 comments:

mary plus vince said...

Kayla, I think we have really similar music taste!! i love ray!

have you listened to amos lee? or joshua radin? (i can't remember who you have listed before on facebook) those two are some of my favorites!

Kayla said...

Yes I have. We do have similar tastes. Good taste that is... My favorite ever is Damien Rice and Matt Costa. But yes I really like Amos Lee and Joshua Radin.