Friday, January 23, 2009

Raining in January?!

Well, once again I have found myself writing a blog while I should probably be doing something much more important, like finishing my history paper that is due in an hour, or filling out my roll for SI, etc. I have decided to post another cartoon. Once again its Friday and once again I found a cartoon that made me chuckle. Maybe I will make it a tradition. Also, I would like to add this, Family, start writing blogs. It provides me with entertainment while I should be doing more important things. And I like to hear what goes on in your life. If you don't write blogs then I must resort to wasting time on facebook looking at the pictures of people that I went to high school with that I would never actually talk to in real life. My final thought, it has been raining all day, and yesterday. And since it is winter, the rain turns to a nice sheet of ice when it hits the ground, making it nearly impossible to walk anywhere, making my daily walk to campus a life or death situation. Well, enjoy this cartoon. And have a Happy Friday.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I hope you don't die walking to campus. And thanks for coming to my party, it was rockin.

Kayla said...

It was rockin. I particularly liked the family fued game and all the effort that was put into it, and the fact that my team won. But really, it was a fun party.