Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Pre-mature Halloween Excitement

I get excited for Halloween about 5 times a year. Right after Christmas, when summer starts, after the 4th of July, when summer ends, and when it is finally October. I'm not sure why I love this holiday so much, but I get so excited for it. It's probably because I just love the time of year so much. October is my favorite month, and I wait for it all year and now it is only 2 days away! Today the weather was so crisp and nice outside. I love it.

My one problem is that being out here in DC has caused a significant hinderance on my availability on a Halloween costume. I need something to wear, but have nothing. I also need ideas. What should I be? The more suggestions the better. Also something that I can somehow find out here for cheap, or even for free...

3 comments:

Debi said...

you should be lady gaga. just wear no pants.

Kayla said...

Best idea you've ever had.

Rachel said...

We should both wear mullet wigs and be Hall and Oats, but separated.