Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A Shoutout

I would like to dedicate this post to my Awesome Family. Basically the past year has been one of the most humbling in that I have had to learn to be more dependent on other people than I have ever before. And I don't mean the kind of dependent that is forced upon you as a child or even a teenager. I mean the kind that you have to willingly submit to, or even worse, ask for. Yes, yes, I admit that as a grown 24 year old, I am still dependent, and I am maybe learning that in a way, I always will be. I can't think of a time when a member of my family did not come through for me when I really needed it. Every single person in my family has helped me in an enormous way. So I just want to say Thank You. Thanks for always looking out for me, as the little sister. Without you I would be very lost, probably cold, and very hungry.