Friday, February 13, 2009

Wrap your mind around this.

My friend Robbie, said that phrase to me, and I have decided that I really like it. "Wrap your mind around this, the Grand Canyon," was the actual phrase he used in regards to ideas for Spring break. I don't know why, but it made me laugh, therefore making me wish more people used it more often. So speaking of Spring break, I am going to DC again. Hooray. It was kind of a random decision but when my friend Fish said she wanted to go, and I have a free place to stay, and $200 round trip tickets, and approval from Mom, I said to myself, Yes! Why not go to DC? I am young and have almost not commitments to anything in life. Also, i figure, this is a graduation present to myself. So yeah. The past two weeks have been full of random suprises. Deciding to go to DC was one of them. My roommate Abby officially has a real boyfriend (which is big news). Yesterday my roommate Kelli decided to drive to Oakland with her sister for the 3 day weekend, which she has decided is the craziest thing she has ever done. I finally got a letter from Andrew (those of you who know of this will understand the significance) and I also got a letter from Torrie. Finally, my only real class was cancelled twice this week, which is totally awesome. Well now I will end this random blog so I can head home to spend a good 3 day weekend at home with the family. But before I end this, I will leave you with a good cartoon, I think its appropriate since I went to the dentist this week. Oh by the way, sorry Rebekah, but my teeth aren't sensitive after I got my fillings. Your husband is a lawer, you should sue him. Ha ha, just kidding. Well, have a Happy Friday!

6 comments:

John + Bethany said...

I wish I was going to D.C. with you! But at least we can hang out this weekend, right?

It's Miller Time said...

I am going to try to sue that dang dentist. That cartoon still made me laugh so maybe I'm finally starting to get over the trauma.

Rachel said...

That comic is pretty funny. I swear I can see a real dentist actually doing that.

B said...

kayla, you crack me up! Luv ya!

love, BUCKY!!!!!!

Debi said...

carpe diem.

Kelli Serafine said...

I can't believe I made your blog. I'm thrilled. My life is officially complete.